| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord in July is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of fluid is released.
- The blue above Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:46 of glaring sunshine per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 674.6 kms (419.2 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) WNW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.5 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) S