| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord in January is very cold at -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O descends.
- In January the blue above Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord is almost rayless with an average of a faint 0:11 of intense sunlight per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 674.6 kms (419.2 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) WNW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.5 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) S