| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord in February is very cold at -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -18 °C (-0.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -24 °C (-11.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is dropped.
- The skies in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord are really dreary having on average only 1:52 of bright solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 674.6 kms (419.2 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) WNW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.5 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) S